Ghostek Hero Series Gaming Headphones Over-Ear | 3.5MM Jack | PC Video Gaming |120° Microphone Rotation + Mute Switch | Integrated Volume Control | Ultra Resistant Braided Cable (Black)
It’s been a week since you touched down in the Sahara. They said nobody knew you were coming, but they were wrong. It might have been a mistake. It might have been a lie. The details don’t matter now. Some guy with a pack of dogs has been hounding your steps ever since you started
It’s been a week since you touched down in the Sahara. They said nobody knew you were coming, but they were wrong. It might have been a mistake. It might have been a lie. The details don’t matter now. Some guy with a pack of dogs has been hounding your steps ever since you started this job, and it’s time for you to give him the slip. You’re dog-tired, but you’ve got a plan.
There’s a radio tower out here in the desert. Some scholars put it up a few decades ago before they went off to do a bit of tomb robbery for science. They planned on using the tower to spread the word about all the gold they found. They never got around to it, but the gear is probably still in one piece. As long as those researchers didn’t set off any ancient curses, you should be able to use their tools to get in touch with your team. And if there are ancient curses at work, maybe you can charm some ancient king into dealing with your enemy for you. It’s a win-win situation. What’s the worst that could happen?
A sandstorm. A sandstorm is the worst thing that could happen, and it did. The sand is flying fast, biting at your skin, but at least your eyes are safe, thanks to the headphones your crew gave you. Who knew gaming headphones would be so useful for a spy?
Your team’s hacker knew it. You thought he was crazy for giving you his favorite gaming headphones before you went out on this mission, but now you’re grateful he did. You’re thinking about all the ways you should thank him when you make it to the radio tower. Uh-oh – the structure looks too modern. Somebody hooked a computer up to it. This might be a trap.
If it’s a trap, you’ve got no choice but to walk right into it. You hook your gaming headphones into the tower and start broadcasting. Your team is ready and waiting. You ask them for help, and they start scrolling through the satellite images for you. They spot the man and his dogs.
- A Microphone Rotation Range 120° Guarantees the Microphone Will Never Get in Your Way While You’re on the Job.
- An Integrated Volume Controller Means You Can Always Hear Whispering Enemy Agents. Keep Things Loud When You Need to Listen in, and Tone Them Down When the Explosions Start.
- Ultra-resistant Braided Cable That Won’t Break if It Snags on the Door Mid-getaway. Accidents Happen in the Shadows. It Pays to Have Tough Gear.
- A Mute Switch Hides Your Plans From Eavesdropping Enemies So You Can Always Get the Drop on Them. The Gear Says Silent So That You Can Stay Deadly.
- 1-Year Limited Exchange Warranty Keeps You Covered During All Your Missions. No Need to Let a Little Bit of Damage Distract You While You’re on the Job.