eXperience 112 (PC DVD)
In an abandoned super tanker, time seems to have been suspended for 25 years… It’s 1970. Apart from some vaguely recognisable animals, no trace of any human being. That is, at first sight. That’s why the presence of Prof. Lea Nichols, a 30 year-old scientist who could be beautiful except for the strain showing on
In an abandoned super tanker, time seems to have been suspended for 25 years… It’s 1970. Apart from some vaguely recognisable animals, no trace of any human being. That is, at first sight. That’s why the presence of Prof. Lea Nichols, a 30 year-old scientist who could be beautiful except for the strain showing on her face, is more than disturbing. She needs your help to escape her floating jail and fulfil her destiny. Before the end of a troubling journey you will meet a strange alien civilisation which will change your vision of the world you thought you knew. eXperience 112 is a point and click adventure game where the player does not directly control the in-game avatar, Lea Nichols. Instead, the player helps to guide Lea via a system of cameras and remotely controlled equipment as a person who is sitting in front of a computer. Never has your own computer been so integral to the game! With the use of a sophisticated security system the player helps the main character, Lea Nichols by telling her where to go, by turning lights on and off, opening doors, entering codes, controlling helper robots, and reading the torrent of files, email, and codes you are given. Not all the e-mails contain helpful information, neither are all the cameras useful, some having fallen objects obscure the view or being otherwise non-functional. Guide her to freedom. She needs you to survive.
- SURVEILLANCE CAMERA: a new dimension in gameplay. In eXperience112, for the first ever time in a video game, players control the movements and actions through the CCTV cameras. Only Lea can actually “action” anything, so you must give all instructions from your locked control room
- Unlock a powerful story revealed through vivid flashbacks and shocking plot twists
- Other characters possess independent attitudes, notions and fears –build trust with them to overcome human and environmental challenges
- Employ high-tech surveillance equipment to solve ingenious puzzles – Ship intranets, 3D rotation cameras, light intensifiers, heat detectors, thermal vision and more…
- Real-time 3D graphics from the dark, damp corridors of an abandoned tanker to the lush, rich universe of an alien race