Diablo 2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction – PC/Mac
New Characters: Assassin — The Order of Mage Slayers was formed after the Vizjerei survived the tragedy brought on by Bartuc and Horazon. Their purpose was to watch for rogue magi that may become corrupted by the forces of Evil. To be effective at this task they were trained in abilities that were not conducive
New Characters: Assassin — The Order of Mage Slayers was formed after the Vizjerei survived the tragedy brought on by Bartuc and Horazon. Their purpose was to watch for rogue magi that may become corrupted by the forces of Evil. To be effective at this task they were trained in abilities that were not conducive to Demonic corruption. Living as rumor and myth to the general population, even other magi knew very little about this mysterious order. Their reputation was shrouded in mystery and tIn the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion for Diablo II, you will return to follow the path of Baal, the last of the Prime Evils, into the Barbarian Highlands of the north. Traveling with hordes of demonic minions, Baal intends to corrupt the powerful Worldstone, which protects the whole of the mortal plane from the forces of hell.
You will face a new series of quests and challenges to prevent the vile minions of the underworld from destroying the world of Sanctuary.
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction requires the full version of Diablo II. Players will be treated to an all-new, full-size act set in the Barbarian Highlands. Other features include new monsters, two new character classes (Assassin and Druid), a larger stash, new Horadric Cube recipes, support for higher-resolution graphics, and thousands of new magical items.
- In this chapter, we find that Baal, one of Diablo’s underlings, escaped your wrath originally, and is now terrorizing the world of Sanctuary
- Travel thorugh the sinister and foreboding wilderness of Sanctuary, rendered beautifully
- Meet with other characters and get them to join you on your quest — no bribes are needed now, as you have a common cause – the end of Baal’s tyranny
- WIth your new allies you’ll battle against 15 powerful new enemeies — Imps, Blood lords, Frozen horrors, and more
- Add to your abilities with 30 new skills