Arizona Sunshine [Online Game Code]
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed – there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed – there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for their brains and the scorching heat in their desperate search for human contact.Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for Oculus Touch. Step in the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements – putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
PC Minimum System Requirements:PC Recommended System Requirements:Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greaterRAM: 8 GBHard Disk: 12 GBVideo Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent or greaterSupported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7Additional Requirements: VR Headset required, 2x USB 3.0 portsProcessor: Intel Core i7 6700K equivalent or greaterRAM: 16 GBHard Disk: 12 GBVideo Card: NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD equivalent or greater
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.